I've gone over this topic countless times, and I'll keep posting about it. Living a healthy lifestyle is a lifestyle, not a diet. Which means it's always an on going discussion. Life can get crazy and it's so easy to get off course. It's easy to skip a couple workouts, eat a few bad meals and before you know it your on that downward spiral. Taking it one day at a time is truly, so important and the only way you can hit those goals.
1. Make sure to have greens in at least one meal a day
2. Make sure you're moving your body a few days a week
3. Take the opportunity to be healthier (i.e. take the stairs instead of the elevator)
4. Give yourself time to unwind and relax
5. Hydrate. Always have water with you
6. Get enough sleep
The list above might sound obvious, but it's easy to put all of then off. When your life gets busy, sleep and relaxation are the first two, to go out the window. When you are on the run, meals become more of quantity over quality. It's easy to glorify being busy, but the real work begins when you put yourself as the number one priority. Take it a day at a time, and keep going!