Having the itch to go to Disney? Let's be honest, who isn't? Every time I end a Disney vacation, I'm already planning my next one. But what if that next one is a few months away? Or maybe even a bit longer? And you just want to feel the magic of walking down Main Street from the comfort of your own home. Seriously nothing beats getting off the plane, and seeing the Disney store in Orlando airport. Or getting to your Disney coach bus to take you to your resort. The first step onto the monorail to the parks. Walking into your favorite park on a sunny Florida morning. Close your eyes and you can almost feel it, like you're there! It's a bittersweet feeling, when all you want is to be in Disney!
Well, I feel you! Disney vacations can cost a pretty penny, but getting some Disney inspiration doesn't have to. There are so many Disney related things you can do for all ages, close by to home. Check out the list below for some ideas!
1. Have a Disney movie marathon
2. Go see a Disney broadway show (The Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin)
3. Go to the Disney store in the mall
4. Make your own homemade Disney treat (Homemade dole whip, Mickey Mouse cupcakes)
5. Make Mickey Mouse waffles (Get it on Amazon, with prime)
6. Watch Disney fireworks show on YouTube
7. Go see the newest Disney film in theaters (Dumbo out now! Aladdin & The Lion King coming soon)
8. Book your next Disney vacation
9. Join a Disney fan Facebook group to talk all things Disney
10. Disney creative project, like make your own ears / t-shirt
11. Attend any pop up Disney themed events ( Mickey Mouse Exhibition NYC, Alice in Wonderland Restaurant in Brooklyn)
12. Make a Disney scrapbook from your last vacation
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.